- Checks - please make payable to Slippery Rock University and be sure to include student’s ID number (RockID or BannerID).
- Mail to: Office of Student Accounts, 103 Old Main, Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA 16057.
- How to Pay Your Bill Online in MySRU
- Electronic Check (eCheck) - eCheck payments may be made online in the MySRU portal. There is no fee to pay by eCheck.
- Credit Cards - Credit card payments can only be made online at MySRU. There will be a 2.75% convenience fee charged by our third party vendor, TouchNet, for each payment. For these payments, Slippery Rock University accepts:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Student Accounts Information:
The tuition rate is determined by the Board of Governors of the State System of Higher Education. Tuition (Instructional Fee/Basic Fee) is subject to change without notice.
The Student Accounts Office is responsible for billing and collection of all fees due to the university. Click here for bill payment information.
Please contact members of the staff by calling 724-738-2088, or send correspondence to: Slippery Rock University, Office of Student Accounts, 103 Old Main Building, Slippery Rock, PA 16057. The e-mail address is: Student Accounts.