Guided By Knowledge. Grounded in Experience.
Our Master of Arts in History is a fully online, 30-credit program designed to provide advanced study of U.S., European, and World History. The program allows you the flexibility to work on an advanced degree while pursuing a career and the freedom to explore and study the past from wherever you are in the world.
What to Expect
This program will prepare you for exciting and challenging careers in diverse fields such as law, government, education, military, industry, and private and public business.
Our program can also help you advance to a doctoral program.
SRU’s Master of Arts in History is designed to offer:
- Flexibility to fit your busy schedule with classes offered exclusively online
- Affordability to help you advance your career
- Training in theory, practical skills, and objective content
- Variety in courses to choose from in U.S., European and World History
- Faculty who all hold doctoral degrees in the field of History
GRE or MAT scores are not required for admission.
For admission and course information, please open the FACT SHEET.
212 Spotts World Culture Building
Slippery Rock University
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Dr. Paula Rieder