Skip to main content

 Licensing and Trademarks 




All groups, departments, individuals and companies are required to obtain approval from the Licensing Department or Strategic Marketing Affiliates before producing any products that use the institution's registered name(s), trademarks and/or service marks. Approval is required regardless of use or method of distribution. 

Manufacturers of commercial products bearing any SRU marks, including the athletic logos, must have a license before offering these goods for sale. No product will be licensed without the approval of SRU's Licensing Department. 

When you purchase Slippery Rock University merchandise, make certain the merchandise contains the "Officially Licensed Collegiate Products Tag." This tag indicates you are buying products approved by the University; any items not bearing the tag may be a trademark infringement.


Obtain a license

Approved Vendors

Purchase Merchandise


Licensing Fast Facts


Fair Labor Association

Strategic Marketing Affiliates


Contact Us:

Slippery Rock University Licensing Office
Coordinator: Lisa Gray

1 Morrow Way
Room 201 Old Main
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Phone: 724,738.2091

Strategic Marketing Affiliates
Pan America Plaza
201 South Capitol
Suite 520
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Phone: 317.829.5690
Fax: 317.829.5696

Rocky, Pride of The Rock

Click here to read Rocky's bio!