Quick Steps to download Pictures from Flickr
- Go the flickr Web site at: www.flickr.com
- In the “Search Box, enter “SRUPR” and an appropriate tag – i.e. spring commencement 2009 (no commas are necessary, only a space between tags)
- Click: “Enter”
– photos will load to your screen.
- Select appropriate photo
- Right click on photo, then select “Save Picture As”
- When the box opens, enter appropriate file name and destination (computer, CD, memory stick)
- All photos should be downloaded using the “Original Size” option to ensure the downloaded photo is of sufficient quality for print reproduction, which requires a minimum 300 dpi.
- Click “Save”
– photo will download to the assigned folder
- Repeat for additional photo downloads