Click here to log-in or register!
In an effort to better disseminate emergency information, Slippery Rock University's new "emergency text messaging" system will alert students, faculty and staff during, and only during, a campus emergency or weather alert. Powered by e2Campus, this system is a mass notification system that can alert you with a text message on your mobile phone, e-mail, wireless PDA, as well as RSS feeds, personalized web pages from Google, My Yahoo and AOL, and the SRU Homepage.
Sign up now for this completely voluntary service to receive emergency and weather alerts. There will be no advertising or non-emergency alerts sent to you. You must be registered to receive alerts.
Link to Parent's Registration Information
Before you register...
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges from your wireless service provider(s).
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with nor sold to third parties.
Just complete the form below to join the e2Campus Alert System and stay connected. Please remember your service provider may charge standard text message fees. Slippery Rock University is not responsible for these charges.
- Please make sure your cell phone is on
- After you complete the form and click "Create Account"
- Your cell phone will beep that you have a text message and will say:
- Type code number at red arrow in example image below
- Your computer screen will display this image:
After you enter your code, the computer screen will display: