How do you incorporate Writing Across the Curriculum into your degree program? Or do you have ideas on how to incorporate it? The assessment committee invites you to share these ideas with your colleagues by giving a 3-5 minute presentation on October 11th.
Create a digital presentation to show how the degree programs in your department are considering implementing the Writing Across the Curriculum competency.
Presentations will occur on Thursday, October 11 during Common Hour in the Smith Student Center, conference rooms 320 & 325. Students are encouraged to attend. Light refreshments will be served.
October 23: Presenters Luncheon at Smith Center Theater
On October 23rd, ALL presenters will be invited to a luncheon with the Provost celebrating your efforts and highlighting Writing Across the Curriculum in 2012-2013.
1. Contact Deb Whitfield, Assessment Coordinator, at email@example.com
2. By Oct. 3 submit:
• Title of presentation
• A short (3 sentences) description of your talk
3. By Oct 9:
• Create an electronic presentation and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Send any rubrics or sample student work to email@example.com
4. Bring your completed electronic file to the Smith Center the day of the presentation, Thursday, October 11th, and share with your colleagues!