Troops to Teachers
Earn your teacher certification in just one year!
Troops to Teachers is a convenient, one-year program intended to help current and former members of the US Armed Forces with a bachelor's degree (in math, science, foreign languages or related degree) earn teacher certification through the College of Education.
- Students are provided with two instructional coaches, advisors, and additional strong supports throughout the program.
- Tuition is paid via the GI Bill. Stipends and signing bonuses are also available. Find more information and eligibility requirements here.
- Students will receive assistance in securing teaching jobs after completion of this program.
- May 2019: Field experience
- June-July 2019: Four online courses
- Sept 2019-May 2020: Full-year residency as a student teacher + three online courses