The undergraduate prerequisites needed to be completed before you can begin the MBA program are:
- An undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related field OR a basic accounting course; usually titled “Principles, Fundamentals, Financial, or Elements of Accounting
- An introductory micro economics course (economics of the firm as opposed to macro- economics of a nation, etc.
- Introductory statistics- this course does not need to be business oriented but is recommended. Coverage needs to include descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, and linear regression/analysis of variance
- An introductory marketing course
- Organizational Behavior, leadership, or principles of management course
- An introductory finance course- this course is sometimes called managerial/principles of finance.
- Legal Environment of Business/Business Law (a course primarily focused on contract law)
- Management Information Systems- this course usually has a prerequisite of Microsoft Office skills (Productivity Software)
These prerequisites may be taken at any accredited institution of higher learning.