School of Business
Financial operation of business enterprises is possibly the most complex aspect of their activities. Those business majors who inspire to work in existing firms or start their own businesses would be best served by enhancing their knowledge in finance regardless of the business disciple they are pursuing. A finance minor is the most effective tool to achieve this objective and build a more successful future business career.
Minor in Finance
Students pursuing a minor in finance must maintain a minimum QPA of 2.000 in all business courses taken at Slippery Rock University.
Required BSBA Core Courses - Credits: 24
- FIN 320 - Managerial Finance Credits: 3
- FIN 321 - Investments Credits: 3
- FIN 323 - Financial Markets and Institutions Credits: 3
- FIN 326 – Intermediate Corporate Finance Credits: 3
- FIN 427 – International Financial Management Credits: 3
- MGMT 320 - Operations Management I Credits: 3
- MGMT 351 - Organizational Behavior Credits: 3
- MRKT 330 - Principles of Marketing Credits: 3