The Finance and Economics Club
The Finance and Economics Club is an organization under the School of Business at Slippery Rock University. The ways in which the club can benefit students are through increasing one’s knowledge, influencing the university, and improving the community in which we live. We will organize and participate in guest speaker forums and club fundraisers and meet representatives of local businesses.
Membership information (who can join):
We encourage all students that have an overall interest in all aspects in business to join the finance and economics club.
Advantages of membership:
- Build lasting relationships with business school students and faculty
- Network with area businesses and organizations
- Discuss the latest financial news and trends with academic peers
How to join:
- We have bimonthly meetings during common hour on Tuesdays
- Contact any executive board member for information about how to join the organization
- We have informational flyers posted that state when the meetings are and what we have planned for the overall semester
Faculty advisor(s): Dr. John Golden