APICS - Association for Operations Management
APICS The Association for Operations Management is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in operations management, including production, inventory, supply chain, materials management, purchasing, and logistics. Since 1957, individuals and companies have relied on APICS for its superior training, internationally recognized certifications, comprehensive resources, and worldwide network of accomplished industry professionals.
Membership information (who can join):
APICS student membership offers full-time students significantly reduced membership dues while they pursue a degree, at an accredited college or university – undergraduate or graduate. Regardless of the number of credit hours taken, a person is not eligible for APICS Student Membership if gainfully employed on a full-time basis.
Advantages of membership:
APICS student membership offers full-time students significantly reduced membership dues while they pursue a degree, at an accredited college or university – undergraduate or graduate.
How to join:
- 1. New! Applying online. Steps for first-time student members:
- a. Create your APICS login on the APICS Web site here.
- b. Visit here to purchase your membership. (You will need your newly created APICS login during this step).
- c. You will be sent an email with a link that allows you to upload your course schedule, as well as enter other relevant information necessary to completing your membership transaction.
- d. Note: For student members who are renewing their membership, have your APICS login available and skip to step b above.
- 2. Downloading Student Membership Application. Download the Student Membership Brochure.
- 3. Contacting the faculty advisors:
Dr. Rhonda Clark
Dr. Roger Solano OR
Office ECB 313-B
- Contacting APICS Customer Support by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 444-APICS or (773) 867-1777 to request a student membership brochure and application.
Faculty advisor(s): Dr. Rhonda Clark and Dr. Roger Solano
President – Brenna Reiley
Vice President – Andrew Edmonds
Treasure – Lisa Weber
Secretary – Lyssa Gleghorn
Marketing/PR – Lauren Cook
Link to your national organization: apics.org