The Slippery Rock Criminology and Criminal Justice program’s online Master of Arts degree in Criminal Justice provides an opportunity for working professionals in the criminal justice field to attain a graduate degree for career enhancement, as well as for traditional graduate learners who value the accessibility of an online program exclusively. Learn more on the Criminal Justice Fact Sheet.
The Master of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice offers:
- Dedicated, experienced faculty with doctorate degrees.
- Courses offered online only, with no residency requirement.
- A flexible learning system that allows working professionals the freedom to complete their degree.
- A 30 credit curriculum and can be completed in 15 to 18 months.
- An option of a thesis or internship track, providing students the opportunity to conduct research or obtain experience in the field.
- A combination of coursework that focuses on theory, practice and research of criminal justice.