SRU's online Master of Arts in Criminal Justice offers an opportunity for working professionals in the criminal justice field to attain a graduate degree for career enhancement, as well as for traditional graduate learners who value the accessibility of an online program exclusively. Learn more on the Criminal Justice Fact Sheet.
The Master of Arts in Criminal Justice offers:
- Dedicated, experienced faculty with doctorate degrees.
- Courses offered online only, with no residency requirement.
- A flexible learning system that allows working professionals the freedom to complete their degree.
- A 30 credit curriculum and can be completed in 15 to 18 months.
- An option of a thesis, internship, or general option (2 additional elective courses) track providing students the opportunity to conduct research, obtain experience in the field, or gain a more in-depth understanding of different criminal justice issues.
- A combination of coursework that focuses on theory, practice and research of criminal justice.