According to statistics from the U.S. Department of Labor, the healthcare field is currently the largest employer in the United States and will remain so through at least the year 2020. Becoming a major in the Health Services Administration Program will enable you to increase your marketability by being able to work for profit, not-for-profit, private, or governmental healthcare organizations, agencies, and companies.
Some of our graduates even pursue graduate studies in areas such as management, human resources, or administration. Others also choose to become clinicians, such as nurses, physician assistants, or physical therapists.
Slippery Rock University’s Health Services Administration Program is proud of its graduates and alumni. Many are excelling in the healthcare industry as administrators, practice managers, human resources specialists, clinicians, and consultants while others are attending nationally-ranked graduate programs.
Some selected examples of some of the organizations and corporations where our graduates are employed include:
If you would like more information about the Health Services Administration program, please contact Dr. John A. Bavaro, RN at 724.738.2265 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United States Food and Drug Administration
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Penn State Geisinger Rehabilitation Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Manor Care Healthcare Corporation
- McKesson Automation
- Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Horizon - Mercy
- Allegheny University Hospital
- United States Navy
- Sharon Regional Health System
- Jameson Health System
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- University of Nevada
- AETNA US Healthcare
- Desert Samaritan Medical Center
- St. Vincent Health Center
- Forum Health Care
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Medical College of Virginia