The Department of Sport Management awards two $500 scholarships each spring to deserving students.
Two $500 awards per academic year
Two $500 undergraduate award per academic year
Non-renewable; each recipient may only win once
• Minimum 3.25 QPA with at least 45 credit hours completed at time of award
• Application materials (500 –word essay, resume, and two non-academic letters of reference) sent to Dr. Brian Crow, Chair, SPMT Scholarship Committee, WG #227. These materials are due before March 15. The two winners will be announced at the Sport Management Banquet on April 20, 2013.
Application materials should include:
• Cover letter expressing interest
• Resume providing evidence of SMA membership and volunteer activities
• 500-word essay outlining career goals and aspirations in sport management
• Two non-academic letters of reference
Click Here for information on the award.
Department of Sport Management
114 West Gym
Slippery Rock University
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Phone: 724.738.2117 (or 2060)