The College of Health, Environment, and Science will excel
in providing quality education, developing leadership potential, and empowering graduates to be effective citizens of the world.
The mission of the College of Health, Environment, and Science is to provide student-centered education, with emphases on quality teaching, student-faculty research, scholarly activity, service, and the global community.
- To provide opportunities for students to learn and
apply knowledge, skills, and abilities in diverse
- To provide a working and learning environment that supports diversity, collaboration, and divergent viewpoints.
- To provide a working and learning environment that supports research as integral to learning, thinking,
and advancing knowledge.
- To provide opportunities for leadership development and service.
- To provide an environment where students will graduate as life-long learners, able to make ethical evidence-based decisions that consider the welfare of the greater good.