Forms Needed Prior to Registering
32-450 (Summer) Internships
Note: These forms are in Microsoft Word (.doc) format
1. Preliminary Application- student submits this when he/she is considering a summer internship
2. Identification of Internship Site- student identifies the person at the internship Site who will be asked to sign an Affiliation Agreement (next item)
3. Internship Agreement- student submits this to Dean along with Internship Registration Form (next item)
4. Internship Registration Form- student provides information and obtains required signatures
5. The Internship Agreement (#3 above) and the Internship Registration Form (#4 above), once approved, are taken to the Office of Academic Records and Summer School when the student registers.