Matthew Veltri Award for Environmental Science
The Matthew Veltri Environmental Science Scholarship has been established at Slippery Rock University in the Department of Geography, Geology, and the Environment. The merit-based scholarship award is available annually to eligible GGE students.
Amount of Veltri Award for 2010: $500.00
- Be a current Environmental Science student at time of application.
- Minimum of 8 hours of major requirements at the 200 level or above.
- Minimum 3.0 QPA overall earned at Slippery Rock University.
- Minimum 3.25 QPA in Environmental Science.
- Write an essay (250 words or less) describing your environmental science interests and career goals.
- Complete the application form.
- Submit the essay and application form by March 01, 2009 to Cindy Schnur in 319 Advanced Technology and Science Hall.
Awardee is required to give a 5 minute presentation.