First, click on the MySRU link. Then, login using your user id and password. You can return to this page anytime by clicking on the link found in the upper right corner of any SRU webpage. Once logged in:
- Click on ‘Student Self Service’
- Click on ‘Banner Class Schedule’
- Choose the current semester and click ‘Submit’
- This will take you to a screen called ‘Look up Classes.’ From this screen, there are 2 ways you can search for classes.
- To pull up all classes within a department, simply click on the department you want in the first menu box and then go to the bottom of the page and click ‘Class Search.’
- To pull up classes within specific Liberal Studies categories, highlight the whole list of departments and then go to the last menu box and highlight the specific category you want to search for. Then click ‘Class Search.’
- However you search for them, classes will be listed with certain key information to look for. In addition to location, time, number of credits, etc., you will find the Liberal Studies category the class meets criteria for in the far right column. In addition, if there is a box to the far left of the screen for the class, you can check that box and register for the class. If there is a C or another symbol on the left instead of a box, it means the class is not open to you. It could be that it is filled or that it requires prerequisites that you do not have.
NOTE: Please visit the MySRU Help Website for very helpful training materials and step-by-step guides. This site is also accessible within MySRU as one of the tabs.