Community Camp 2015
During each day camp, participants will be engaged in fun activities, such as grooming, tacking, and riding the horses, along with horse-themed arts and crafts and games.Children between the ages of 5 and 13 can sign up to register.
The cost is $30 per day/per rider.
Community Camp Flyer -
To be eligible for participation, you must complete the following items at least one week prior to the camp date:
1. Registration Form - Highlight desired dates and times
2. Participant Packet - Only if you have not attended camp in the last year
3. Payment - Cash or Checks made out to SRU
1. Print out and highlight the dates you wish to sign up for.
2. If you have not attended our camp within the last year,You will have to fill out a set of participant
forms for your child before he or she can participate. You may print them, fill them out, and mail them along with the highlighted registration form. you can send them to our mailing address or drop them off at our barn.
3. To be eligible to participate, you must register and pay at least ONE WEEK prior to the camp date. Spots fill quickly. your child will NOT be registered until we receive payment and paperwork! Calling to ask if the camp is open and sending payment later does not guarantee a spot.
-----Summer 2015 Schedule-----
May 16th am: 0
June 18th am: 0
June 18th Pm: 10
June 25th am: 0
June 25th Pm: 10
July 9th am: 0
July 9th Pm: 8
July 16th Am: 1
July 16th pm: 6
august 13th am: 0
august 13th pm: 7
august 20th am: 0
august 20th pm: 11
# on waiting list
*Even if a session is shown as open on this site, there is no guarantee that it is still open.*
For more information, please call 724-738-4010 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org