Are you considering obtaining a special education degree to enhance your chances of landing a secure teaching position? Maybe you already have a position as a classroom teacher but need to become better trained to meet the needs of the diverse student body in the typical classroom of the 21st Century. If so, our Special Education Master Teacher Program (B to grade 8) might be perfect for you.
SRU’s Master Teacher Program in Special Education offers:
- An exclusively online program ideal for the working professional
- A world class faculty considered to be the leaders in Special Education in PA
- A program curriculum grounded in theory and research supported by a practical hands on approach
- PA Department of Education approved and aligned with the standards from the Council of Exceptional Children
- An ability to complete the program in one calendar year
For more information on the Master Teacher Program B to Grade 8 please contact Dr. Robert Isherwood at 724-290-6057, email Robert.email@example.com or view our Fact Sheet.