Undergraduate students planning to graduate in July should apply for graduation and teacher certification by June 15.
Attention students graduating in May 2013, Summer 2013, or December 2013:
You can now apply for graduation in MySRU.
· Once you're logged in, click on "Student Self-Service" tab
· In the Banner Self-Service channel, click Student
· Then click Student Records
· And finally click Apply to Graduate
· Simply follow the instructions from there and there is no diploma fee!
o Deadline for May 2013 graduation application is March 1, 2013.
o Deadline for Summer 2013 graduation application is June 15, 2013.
o Deadline for December 2013 graduation is October 1, 2013.
Students enrolled in Summer Internships, Student Teaching or other coursework are Summer graduates! You may choose to “walk through” the May 2013 Commencement ceremony. Please print out and complete the Intent to Walk in May card and return the completed form to Public Relations, Room 201 Old Main.
Students enrolled in Summer Internships must complete all requirements before September 27, 2013 to still be considered Summer 2013 graduates.
There is no Commencement ceremony during the summer.