Students wishing to request an official transcript from Slippery Rock University's Academic Records & Summer School Office may do so by downloading a Transcript Request Form from our web site or by mailing or faxing a signed and dated letter including the following information to the address noted below.
· Student's complete name (include maiden and married names if appropriate), current address and phone number
· Student's social security number
· Semester(s)/Year(s) student last attended (withdrew or graduated) SRU
· The number of transcripts requested
· The name(s)/complete address(es) to which transcripts are to be sent
· If to be faxed or e-mailed, also include the fax number or e-mail address of the person/organization to receive transcript
· Student's signature and date of request
Please mail transcript requests to:
Academic Records and Summer School
107 Old Main
Slippery Rock University
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Fax transcript requests to (724)738-2936.
Transcript requests may be requested via the Internet/Web/E-Mail only if the e-mail contains the student’s scanned signature on the completed request. E-mailed requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If mailing a same day request, please enclose a check made payable to Slippery Rock University (see costs below)
If faxing or e-mailing a request for same day processing, you will have to call the Office of Student Accounts at (724) 738-2088 to have the charges placed on your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover (see costs below)
Regularly processed transcripts (2-3 day turnaround and a limit of no more than 5 per day) – No Cost
Same Day Processing - $10.00 per transcript whether mailed, faxed, emailed or picked up. A same day faxed transcript will not be mailed without a separate request/payment.
Transcripts will not be processed on behalf of students who have any kind of financial obligation or "hold" at the University. To check your account status, please call the Office of Student Accounts at (724) 738-2088 or the Office of Academic Records & Summer School at (724)738-2010.