Undergraduate Students now have the option of downloading and printing a verification of attendance by using the National Student Clearinghouse.
Simply log on to https://mysru.sru.edu: Log in and select Enrollment Verification under the student links tab in MySRU.
Verification of attendance/graduation may also be obtained by contacting the Office of Academic Records and Summer School during the hours of 8:00 AM-4:30 PM (8:00 AM-4:00 PM during Summer). Requests received via telephone, fax, letter, email, or verification form should include the following information:
- Student's Name (maiden name if applicable)
- Student's Social Security Number
- Student's Current Phone Number
- Term/year student last attended/graduated SRU
- Name(s)/Address(es) to which verifications should be sent
Note: There is no charge for verifications mailed from our office other than the cost of postage.
Specific information needed in verification letter
- current enrollment
- enrollment history
- anticipated degree completion date
This option requires a wait of 1-2 working days.