Advertising & Public Relations Job Search Engines
- This Advertising Career Bank is the Web site of Advertising Age, the 73-year-old flagship magazine of the Ad Age Group. Also features a job listing section.
- As the leading producer of public service advertisements (PSAs) since 1942, the Ad Council has been addressing critical social issues for generations of Americans.
Advertising Media Internet Center
- Provides free job listings and other links to advertising resources.
American Association of Advertising Agencies
- American Association of Advertising Agencies (AAAA) is the national trade association representing the advertising agency business in the United States. Its membership produces approximately 75 percent of the total advertising volume placed by agencies nationwide. Check back often to view when and where the latest events are taking place.
Center for Communication
- The Center exposes young people to the issues, the ethics, the people, and the creative product that define the media business. We offer students interested in media careers a unique opportunity to learn about the world of communications. Check out features like Free Seminars where you meet face-to-face with decision-makers in every field of the communications industry, including film, TV, music, PR, digital media, publishing, advertising, theater and more.
- Provides job listings and portfolio building advice. Categories/Organizations include Ad Agency, Architecture Firm, Business Management Firm, Club/Organization, Computer Support, Consulting Firm, Design Studio, Film Production, Marketing/Branding Firm, Music/Sound Studio, Photography Studio, Prepress, Printer, Public Relations Firm, Publisher, Recruitment, School, Video Production.
- In addition to a resume posting service and job listings, this site provides the latest in industry news.
- Listings of jobs in media and advertising. Sponsored by Jones University International.
- This site connects web, newspaper and magazine professionals with new career opportunities, and offers HR managers a comprehensive solution for attracting qualified applicants. New jobs posted daily.
- PRSA has taken what they know about networking, professional development, standards of excellence and career advancement to create the leading career resource for public relations, communications and marketing professionals. Includes job search tools.
- Post your resume and search jobs. Lots of other links, too - articles, job searches, etc.