Job Search Engines for All Majors
SRU Career Connection
- This site provides postings for entry level, full and part-time employment, and internships. The "View Jobs" and "Resume Posting" services require you to enter personal information -- please use discretion before entering and sending any personal information to a company.
100 Best Companies to Work For
- Fortune 500's comprehensive list of the 100 best rated companies to work for.
- Join AfterCollege.com and connect with the 500,000 students and alumni already registered. AfterCollege.com offers a chance to share your professional profile with thousands of employers, explore exclusive entry-level jobs and internships, and research companies you like.
- Over 40,000 retail career opportunities for jobseekers at allretailjobs.com
Bailey Library Resource Page
- Bailey Library offers many additional career resources in all topic areas.
- Billed as "Your Comprehensive Career Achievement Site," this site provides a job search engine as well as a "personal search agent." Additional information is provided through an on-line career professional magazine.
- This website is a great resource to search for many kinds of positions located anywhere within the United States. The website is completely free of charge and easy to use to locate your next job.
- Great job search site for those interested in professional business jobs. Not good for entry-level positions.
- Connects job seekers, employers, and employment recruiters together in most technical and professional disciplines as well as in over 200 geographic markets in the USA.
Civil Service Commission (PA)
- This site provides access to the complete summary of open examination programs and the entire text of each examination announcement. You may also electronically request applications and supplements.
- Your link to life after college. This site gives insider techniques and tactics for finding a top-paying entry level job as well as a job /employer database of more than 4,500 companies. These job postings are specifically for entry level college graduates.
- A site containing hudreds of thousands of job postings that can help you find the job you've been looking for. This site contains a search engine for their tens of thousands of pages of employment-related content including including articles and blogs.
- Search for jobs in your own neighborhood and thousands of others. Post your resume, find jobs, research employers, and chack out their resume examples, as well as their salary calculator.
Get The Job
- GetTheJob.com allows job seekers to search all job listings a company has available and to apply directly to the employer.
- G.I. Jobs enables corporate America to establish a foundation for thier military hiring programs. The G.I. Jobs has brand, and its annual list of the "Top 50 Military Friendly Employers," has helped grow the number of military recruiting programs in the Fortune 1000.
- Is an obvious name in recruitment and job search. It is a premier service with thousands of current job listings and 100,000s of visitors. It is a free service for job seekers.
- Hound.com allows job seekers to search by job title as well as by location. It posts job offers directly from corporate web pages, not from job-searching websites such as Monster.com.
- A free search engine that allows you to search for a job by keywords, job title company name, and location.
- Jammin Jobs provides a job search engine for a wide variety of areas and locations. It also allows you to receive an email notice when a job that matches your profile is found for you.
- Job.com is your source for local jobs, career advice, and services to manage your job search, and more importantly, your career. Whether you are looking for employment today, or researching employment opportunities for tomorrow, Job.com will connect you with hot jobs from some of today's best employers. With so many local job listings, you are sure to find a job you'll love.
- JobCircle.com is the Mid-Atlantic's largest non-newspaper affiliated job board. They are a regional award-winning online recruitment site that provides careers. content and community to both recruiters and jobseekers. JobCircle.com currently operates in CT, DC, DE, OH, MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA and WV.
- The Jobfox Mutual Suitability SystemTM uses an in-depth question and answer format to learn about your experience, wants and needs. They then present you with only the opportunities (rated on a 5-star scale) that match what has been learned. Since employers using Jobfox participate in this same process, you can be assured that they know you are well qualified for their position.
- Jobing.com is your local job board community. If you are a job seeker, take a moment explore the unique resources like JResume, their free resume builder and resume sharing tool, and check out the mobile version of the site that allows you to take your job search on the go.
- Jobpostings.ca is a job board and a resource center focusing on the work force in Canada. Job seekers can read up on companies in their Company Profiles section. connect directlu with employers, and comment on articles. Users can register for a weekly newsletter full of tips, industry trends, and job postings.
- A website similar to Facebook but focuses on prefessional networking rather than social networking. It connects professionals and job seekers together around the nation. This site is free to use for job seekers.
- One of the top job search sites, Monster and Yahoo! Hot jobs have now combined to create a single comprehensive job search opportunity. Includes career advice and employment-related articles. Also offers a chance to become part of the Monster network for even more assistance with the job related ecperience.
- An excellent source for jobs on the Internet in all areas of employment (full-time, part-time, internships). You may also create an on-line resume for employers to review, access employer home pages, and acquire job search tips, networking, and graduate school information. Registration (FREE) is required for creating an online resume. Registration is however not required in order to search for jobs.
- Allows you to search for a certain company or job while providing a directory of all companies. You can also do a job search matching your own criteria at no charge using PJ Scout. Some "Featured Service" categories include: Degrees Online (MBA and More), Everything Resume, Free Career Test, Salary Wizard, Bad Job References?, Moving and Relocation Services, plus Other Services.
Pittsburgh Technology Council
- This site is for the fast-growing technology and advanced manufacturing community that is redefining southwestern Pennsylvania. This site contains information on summer internships, summer jobs and entry level positions updated every week in business, finance, technology, communication, and technical writing.
- Search Print and Online Job Listind on the Post-Gazette NOW website.
- Search through over 5,000,000 jobs and internships in several locations and industries.
- SnagAJob.com is the nation's largest job site for part-time and full-time hourly jobs. They're more than just a job board; they can offer advice and resources for job seekers too.
- Search $100K+ jobs that have been hand-screened by experts.
- Search through various job categories or post your resume online for work in the Pittsburgh area. Job Fairs are posted throughout the year on their homepage.