Art, Fine Art, & Performing Art Job Search Engines
AIGA: The Professional Association for Design
- Jobs and issues for graphic art designers.
- Welcome to the network that helps you manage your career in the Arts field. Search the job database by Category, City, Date Posted, State, and/or Keyword(s)!
Art Directors Club
- Includes a job board as well as links to Education issues.
- National Job search board for positions serving the art world. Includes arts, culture, education, theater, library, museum or gallery related job openings.
Association of Performing Arts Presenters
- The Association of Performing Arts Presenters (APAP), based in Washignton, D.C., is a national service and advocacy organization with more than 1,400 members worldwide, dedicated to developing and supporting a robust performing arts presenting field and the professionals within it. Their members represent the nation's leading performing arts centers, municipal and university performance facilities, non-profit performing arts centers, culturally specific organizations, foreign governments, as well as artist agencies, managers, touring companies, and national consulting practices that serve the field, and a growing roster of self-presenting artists. As a leader in the field, APAP works to effect change through advocacy, professional development, resource sharing, and civic engagement.
- Performing arts jobs and internships; some free listings and some by subscription. Has everything except acting.
- Jobs for designers, including graphics, interior, exhibit, 3D, POP, industrial, and other types.
- A job board used frequently by video game, animation, visual effects, and software technology companies looking for individuals with both creative and technical skills in web and software development, graphic design, television/film, marketing and public relations, animation, and education.
- More of a general listing of jobs, but can search for designers' jobs and in the communications industry.
Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
- The Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance's Job Bank is the region's definitive source of employment opportunities in the arts and culture industry. Jobs are of all types, including administrative, curatorial, development, education, financial, management, and senior-level positions, as well as volunteer opportunities.
Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council
- Their monthly newsletter contains job and internship listings as well as news about issues impacting the Pittsburgh area arts fields. To receive the newsletter via e-mail, click on "Sign up for updates."
International Society of Performing Arts
- A not-for-profit international organization (founded 1949) of over 600 executives and directors of concert and performance halls, festivals, performing companies, and artist competitions; government cultural officials; artists' managers; and other interested parties with a professional involvement in the performing arts from more than 50 countries in every region of the world, and in every arts discipline. Features a job posting service.
- Welcome to NYFA's Jobs in the Arts, the best free national online source for jobs and internships in the arts. New jobs are posted daily and are designated with an orange "new" icon for a period of one week.
- The career resource for working musicians. Features career advice, forums and an active jobs board. Created by musicians for musicians.
- Search for museum jobs and internships throughout the US, the UK, and Australia or limit your search criteria.
National Association of Independent Artists
- The National Association of Independent Artists (NAIA) is a membership-based non-profit trade organization that serves to enhance the economic well-being of people who exhibit their artwork at quality outdoor and indoor art and/or fine craft shows, encourage creative expansion and artistic excellence, and expand public awareness, appreciation and acquisition of fine art and fine craft. Further the organization serves as an advocate for artists.