Chemistry Job Search Engines & Resources
American Association for Clinical Chemistry
American Chemical Society
- AACC is an international scientific/medical society of clinical laboratory professionals, physicians, research scientists and other individuals involved with clinical chemistry and other clinical laboratory science-related disciplines. Founded in 1948, the society has 10,000 members and is headquartered in Washington, DC. AACC is subdivided geographically into 22 local sections. It is governed by an 11-member Board of Directors, responsible for managing operations and resources, and by a House of Delegates, responsible for planning, proposing policy and indicating priorities. A staff of 50 manages the Association's Washington, DC office.
- The site is designed to provide assistance to new and experienced chemists.
Chemical & Engineering News
- Chemical Engineer is a CareerMarketplace Network site. Online since 1996, the CareerMarketplace Network is comprised of highly-focused profession-specific web sites that offer a variety of services. Our goal is to provide our visitors with relevant content in one clear and easy-to-use location. Bookmark this site and visit us again soon to see our newest additions.
- Find your next chemistry job, pharmaceutical job, or biotech job at cen-chemjobs.org, the classifieds and careers site of Chemical & Engineering News. Chemjobs offers tools, resources, and expert career advice to help new and experienced chemists reach their professional goals.
- Discover the biochemist, pharmaceutical, or chemist jobs that are available.
- ChemistryJobs.com launched in 1999 and is currently a leading job site for Chemistry Professionals. Lists Chemistry Jobs, Chemical Engineering Jobs and other chemistry related positions.
- The Geochemical Society is a private nonprofit international scientific society founded to encourage the application of chemistry to the solution of geological and cosmological problems. Membership is international and diverse in background, encompassing such fields as organic geochemistry, high- and low-temperature geochemistry, petrology, meteoritics, fluid-rock interaction, and isotope geochemistry.
- A starting point to explore the wide range of scientific societies whose members contribute to pharmaceutical research and development.
Pittsburgh Technology Council
- This site is for the fast-growing technology and advanced manufacturing community that is redefining southwestern Pennsylvania. This site contains information on summer internships, summer jobs, and entry level positions updated every week in business, finance, technology, communication, and technical writing.