Computer Science Job Search Engines & Resource Sites
Association for Computing Machinery
- ACM, the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society, delivers resources that advance computing as a science and a profession. ACM provides the computing field's premier Digital Library and serves its members and the computing profession with leading-edge publications, conferences, and career resources.
- A site to match job seekers with national recruiters seeking computer field and state professionals.
- Job postings from Computerworld magazine.
- A job board used frequently by video game, animation, visual effects, and software technology companies looking for individuals with both creative and technical skills in web and software development, graphic design, television/film, marketing and public relations, animation, and education.
- This is a job search web site for computer professionals which lists numerous high tech, permanent, contract, and consulting jobs nationwide for programmers, software engineers, systems administrators, web developers, hardware engineers, and others. It also has a directory of employers. Also can post resume.
Search job sites, company career pages and associations for graphic design jobs.
Ian Martin Limited
- "Provides staffing solutions, temporary and permanent employees, and contract labor to companies and corporations across North America." You may choose from several options including: browse jobs posted (mostly in computer, engineering, and marketing and sales), submit your resume electronically, and read advice about the job search.
IEEE Computer Society
- The IEEE Computer Society is the computing professional's single, unmatched source for technology information, inspiration and collaboration. They offer everyone from students to advanced practitioners education, professional development, certifications and standards for professional practices.
- This is an employment and information tool for Information Technology professionals in Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas. It is useful for other majors as it provides information on job profiles, links to cover letters, interview techniques and questions on job relocation and resume advice. Can search jobs, lots of featured articles.
- Helps IT, engineering and computer science graduates find their most suitable career. Has sections that help graduates prepare for a job search, and also a blog that reveiws up and coming companies and their products.
Pittsburgh Technology Council
- This site is for the fast-growing technology and advanced manufacturing community that is redefining southwestern Pennsylvania. This site contains information on summer internships, summer jobs and entry level positions updated every week.
- Computer science, information systems, information technology, graphic design, programmers, developers, and many more computer science fields. Jobs updated daily.