Dance Job Search Engines & Resource Sites
Association of Performing Arts Presenters
- The Association of Performing Arts Presenters (APAP), based in Washington, D.C., is the national service and advocacy organization with more than 1,400 members worldwide, dedicated to developing and supporting a robust performing arts presenting field and the professionals who work within it. Their members represent the nation’s leading performing arts centers, municipal and university performance facilities, nonprofit performing arts centers, culturally specific organizations, foreign governments, as well as artist agencies, managers, touring companies, and national consulting practices that serve the field, and a growing roster of self-presenting artists. As a leader in the field, APAP works to effect change through advocacy, professional development, resource sharing, and civic engagement.
- This is a collection of over 3,500 links to classical ballet and modern dance resources on the Internet.
- A site that offers many resources that dancers may provide useful as well as a seperate section dedicated to job searching.
- Dance Magazine's homepage which provides a link to a job and audition page with a full listing of their available positions and information on how to apply or audition.
- Dance/USA advances the art form of dance by addressing the needs, concerns and interests of the professional dance community.
- Provides links to seek advice from teachers and experts, other dance sites as well as their discussion board.
Voice of Dance.org
- Eperformer.com has been selected as a recipient of the Golden Web Award from the International Association of Web Masters and Designers. Their site offers a large variety of resources they offer to the dance community at no charge.
- Voice of Dance offers links to their message board, auditions page, jobs, classes , and even a dance directory. The site is sponsored by the attire line "Danskin".