Marine Science Job Search Engines & Resource Sites
Alaska Fisheries and Marine Science Job Board
- Opportunities focused on Alaskan resources.
Hopkins Marine Station
- Advice and postings for jobs, post docs, traineeships, internships, etc. specific to the marine and aquatic sciences. Sponsored by Stanford University.
- Established in London in 1889, is the leading international membership body and learned society for marine professionals, with over 15,000 members worldwide.
Marine Conservation Institute
- A sampling of organizations that offers careers in marine conservation.
Marine Science Jobs
- Search Marine Science jobs. Sponsored by Indeed.com.
- Career links form the Office of Protected Resources.
Open Directory Project
- A list of professional Marine Science organizations.
- Search jobs in the field of Marine Science.
- Marinecareers.net will introduce you to a wide range of marine career fields and to people working in those fields. In addition, it will give those men and women a chance to tell you what they like and dislike about their careers, what they see for the future in their fields, and much more. This site also provides you with some experts' views on what the future holds for marine science careers.
The Society for Marine Mammology
- Includes job posting and other resources for students and professionals.