CHES--Certified Health Education Specialist Exam
- Offered twice a year on-campus through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing.
- Access the CHES website or call 888-624-3248 to inquire about dates and to register for the test.
CSCS--Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Offered once a year on-campus in coordination with the department of Exercise and Rehabilitative Sciences.
- Administered through Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. for the National Strength and Conditioning Association Certification Commission.
- Contact Dr. Jonathan Anning, Exercise and Rehabilitative Sciences, at 724-738-4414 for more information.
GRE Subject Tests--Graduate Record Exam
- The paper-based GRE Subject Tests are administered twice a year on-campus.
- Access test preparation and registration information at the GRE website or call 609-771-7670.
- The computer-based GRE General Test is available throughout the year at designated off-campus testing centers. More information about the General Test is here.
LSAT--Law School Admission Test
- Register at the link above.
- The LSAT is administered four times a year on-campus.
- For information call the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) at 215-968-1001.
MAT--Miller Analogies Test
- The one-hour, 120-question, computer-based MAT is administered in the Office of Career Education & Development.
- Contact the Office of Career Education & Development at 724-738-2028 for test dates and to register for the MAT.
PECT--Pennsylvania Educator Certification Tests
- PECT is a set of tests is required for Pennsylvania teacher certification.
- Requirements change frequently with the most recent information available in the Office of Career Education & Development, on the web page for Education Majors, and at the PECT website.
- For more information call the Office of Career Education & Development at 724-738-2028 or PECT at 412-256-2886 or 800-877-4591.
- Butler County Community College offers online, classroom, and individual PECT preparation classes. Tracy Hack, Praxis Coordinator (which includes PECT preparation), may be contacted at 724-287-8711, extension 8201, or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or click on the BCCC Praxis Prep web page.