The Physical Therapy program admits for the fall semester only.
Application review will begin on November 1st. The class size is limited to 50 students, so it is in the applicants best interest to have their application complete prior to November 1st. (Applications will be accepted after this date until all 50 seats are filled.)
Application credentials can be downloaded and mailed to:
Slippery Rock University
105 North Hall Welcome Center
One Morrow Way
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
or they may be scanned and emailed as attachments to email@example.com
APPLICATION (online only):
*SRU applicants, please note: the 3+3 Physical Therapy (9D6D) application selection is intended for SRU undergraduate students applying to the School of Physical Therapy who do not intend to graduate with their Bachelor's degree but, if admitted, will continue at SRU in the graduate program. Other applicants should selct the 9D6C application option.
- A minimum of a baccalaureate degree with an emphasis in the Natural Sciences, including the following prerequisites:
- One year of Anatomy & Physiology with labs
- One year of chemistry with labs
- One year of physics with labs
- One year of psychology
- One course in statistics
- Official transcripts from any colleges and/or universities where credits have been earned.
- An official general test Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score report (GRE scores are valid for five years).
- Documentation of at least 100 hours of physical therapy experience with a licensed physical therapist. It is highly recommended that you obtain more than 100 hours of physical therapy experience to further strengthen your application.
- Three signed letters of recommendation on official forms (2 must be from licensed physical therapists).
- Typed responses to essay questions.
- $35 application fee, payable via Rock Pay. (also displays at the end of the application)
- An Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Below 3.0 will not be considered.