2014 FRESHMEN ORIENTATION PROGRAM DATES
Postcard invitations are sent to new freshmen approximately one week after the $90 enrollment deposit is received beginning in early December.
|Saturday, April 12
||Saturday, April 26
||Saturday, May 3
June 16* & 17
(Tuesday the 17th is the program.)
June 19* & 20
(Friday the 20th is the program.)
||June 23* & 24
(Tuesday the 24th is the program.)
||June 26* & 27
(Friday the 27th is the program.)
* Optional overnight activities are available prior to the one-day programs in June only. Learn more about the overnight experience here.
It is not guaranteed that you will receive the Orientation date that you have selected. By submitting your reservation form early with three possible choice dates, you have a much better chance of getting your preferred program.
Tentative Orientation Agenda
(check-in begins at 8 a.m. in the Robert M. Smith Student Center/ program concludes at approximately 4:30 p.m.)
- Check-In, Continental Breakfast, and Info Tables (Student Center)
- Program Welcome (Student Center)
- First Year Studies (FYRST) overview
- Orientation Ambassador scenarios about campus life
- Small group meetings for students
- Student services and financial aid discussions for families
- Academic Dean's session for families
- Lunch and special meetings
- Computer Competency Exam
- Academic Advisement and student scheduling
2014 Orientation Agenda coming soon!