Skip to main content
Post-Baccalaureate Admission 

 Post-Baccalaureate Admission 



Post Baccalaureate study is available for those who hold a minimum of a bachelors degree and are interested in additional undergraduate level education. If you do not hold a bachelors degree, please refer to the Transfer Admissions webpage on the left for application instructions.

 There are two general types of Post Baccalaureate study.

Post Baccalaureate – Degree, Certification, or Certificate Study
Those interested in earning a second undergraduate degree, a certificate or an additional teaching certification should apply for this type of study. Post Baccalaureate Degree Programs, Certificates and Certifications

Post Baccalaureate – NON-DEGREE Study
Those interested in taking coursework for personal enrichment, for meeting teachers’ ACT 48 requirements, or for preparation for Graduate education should apply for this type of study.

Application for Post Baccalaureate Admission

Questions regarding…

degree programs, certificates and teaching certifications and the coursework required for program completion should be directed to the Academic Departments at the University.

the processing of Post Baccalaureate applications should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

The following links may be helpful resources of information:

Teacher Education

Those who hold an undergraduate degree and would like to obtain an initial education degree/teacher certification and those who hold a teacher certification and would like to add another, must apply for Post baccalaureate admission through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.  Students may also be required to concurrently apply to the College of Education. For additional information about this application process, please contact the College of Education at 724-738-2007.
800.929.4778 or 724.738.2015

Office of Admissions
1 Morrow Way
Slippery Rock, PA 16057

Apply Now
Request Information
Visit the Rock
Online Viewbook
College Portrait

SRU Codes - FASFA-003327, SAT-2658, ACT-3716