Skip to main content

 When to Apply to Slippery Rock University 








Apply to SRU!
Request Information
Schedule a Transfer Visit

On-Campus Housing
The Spring 2015 housing request form is now available! On-campus housing is not guaranteed for transfer students. In order to request housing, you must have your SRU user ID, which is generated once your enrollment deposit is processed. Visit
Residence Life's website
for more information.

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Slippery Rock University
1 Morrow Way
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Phone: (724) 738-2015
Fax: (724) 738-2913