REGISTRATION FORM - SPRING 2013.pdf
You are invited to join the Institute for Learning in Retirement at Slippery Rock University. The ILR is a member-directed organization, providing lively learning experiences that enablemature adults to pursue their intellectual interests.
Full and half-year memberships are available. Your membership dues cover the following:
The membership fees are as follows:
Half-Year, Fall only $60
Half-Year, Spring only $60
Full Year $100
- Registration in up to 12 classes and/or trips; and
- Lunch and Lecture Series at no charge; and
- Wind-Up Party at no charge; and
- Parking tag from SRU; and
- Privileges at the SRU library; and
- Priority over non-members in registering for classes; and
- Discounts on ILR day trips and other special events.
To receive the next ILR catalog,
or call (724) 738-1604.