Skip to main content
Study Abroad 

 Important Documents for Overseas Study 



Passports and International Student ID cards are some of the important documents that SRU Study Abroad programs require you to have when participating in any of the programs.

Your passport is the first document you’ll be required to present when traveling outside the United States. The International Student ID Card gives you incredible benefits such as discounts in airfares and health insurance.

To learn more about these and other documents, check out these links:

Passport Information International Student ID Card Currency Converter

Public Access Study Abroad Student Handbook

US Department of State Students Abroad Transient Student Clearance Form

Like and Follow

SRU Study Abroad on

Facebook and Twitter!