Skip to main content
Study Abroad 

 International Student ID Card 



Slippery Rock University Study Abroad programs require the International Student ID Card for all participants.

This card provides basic travel insurance as well as other great benefits such as discounted travel, phone cards, travel guides, etc.

In most cases, the cost is included in the program deposit and the cards are issued in our office.

To learn more about the card and benefits, go to

Like and Follow

SRU Study Abroad on

Facebook and Twitter!