Skip to main content

 Passport Information 



Passports or passport cards are required for international travel. Therefore, if you do not have a passport, you must obtain one to participate in an SRU international program.

The following links provide information about passports and birth certificates.

Like and Follow

SRU Study Abroad on

Facebook and Twitter!