This site is intended to provide guidelines and general application procedures for grants, contracts and sponsored research at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. Specifically, this site will:
- Provide general university policies and procedures that affect the application and administration of grants, contracts and other sponsored activities;
- Acquaint the principal investigators/project directors with specific functions of the Office of Grants and Sponsored Research (OGSR);
- Describe the application or pre-award process for sponsored activities;
- Assist faculty and staff in the preparation and submission of grant and contract proposals; and,
- Provide information to assist in the post-award administration of grants, contracts and other sponsored activities.
- This site will serve as a guide to grantseekers. Clearly, the information presented here by no means covers every detail of the grants process. Feel free to stop by OGSR or call to see what services are available to you.
Office of Grants and Sponsored Research
Nancy L. Cruikshank, CRA Casey Hyatt
Director, Grants and Sponsored Research Secretary
011 Patterson Hall 009 Patterson Hall
Telephone: 724-738-4831 Telephone: 724-738-2045
Fax: 724-738-4857 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org