The Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) make recommendations to Slippery Rock University leadership on key strategic technology issues, directions, policies, plans, and priorities.
Responsibilities of the Technology Advisory Committee:
- Recommend information technology issues and policies to the President and Cabinet
- Analyze needs and identify areas for improved services;
- Recommend priorities for information technology endeavors;
- Develop multi-year university-wide plans for information technology services linked to the institutional strategic plan;
- Communicate the university-wide information technology strategic plan and processes to constituencies; and
- Conduct an annual evaluation of technology effectiveness.