2011 International Bridge Program
The International Bridge Program offers students the opportunity to study English in a university environment with access to all of Slippery Rock's campus resources. The program will consist of part-time English language assistance and college prep sessions.
Activities will include:
- 3 hours of English language instruction/support daily
- Leadership development program
- University skills workshop
- Local sight-seeing, shopping, recreational events, etc.
- Day trips to Pittsburgh and Niagra Falls
- Optional weekend trip to Washington DC (at additional cost to participants)
- End-Of-Program Dinner and Celebration
- Orientation: Welcome to SRU
- Campus Tour
- Shopping Trip
- Breakfast (on your own)
- Leadership Development (Introduction, Goals, Games, Group Contract)
- Meet Conversation Partners