Skip to main content




With the assistance of their academic department, students can arrange for paid or un-paid international internships. In addition, students interested in working in the United Kingdom can apply for placement via Anglo American Education Services. This is the easier but more expensive option and these positions are un-paid.

The International Services Office can assist and will provide a travel grant.

Like and Follow

SRU Study Abroad on

Facebook and Twitter!