Graduate Thesis & Research Paper Binding
Bailey Library coordinates professional binding of theses and research papers as a service to graduate students of Slippery Rock University.
Preparing Your Thesis or Research Papers for Binding
Left margin should be 1.5” for binding.
Each copy should be complete and have an original cover page.
Cover page should include degree along with the thesis or research paper’s title.
Each copy should have original signatures.
Copies should be printed on low-acid archival paper.
Complete the checklist on the Binding Order Form.
For theses, a minimum of three copies is required – one each for the Library, the University Archives, and the academic department. Prepare additional personal copies if you order them.
For research papers, two papers are included in one binding. One copy is required for the department. Prepare additional personal copies if you order them.
- Payment should be made to the Office of Student Accounts, 103 Old Main, prior to delivering copies to the library for binding.
- For theses, the three required copies cost a total of $60. Additional personal copies may be purchased for $20 each.
- For research papers, the one required copy costs $20. Additional personal copies may be purchased for $20 each.
Delivering Your Thesis or Research Papers
- Deliver copies of your thesis or research papers to Heather Getsay or Charlynn Seidel on the second floor of Bailey Library.
- Bring your completed Binding Order Form.
Getting Your Thesis or Research Papers Back
Faculty & Staff