1. Badgett, John L., and Edwin P. Christmann, Department of Secondary Education (2009). Designing Elementary Instruction and Assessment: Using the Cognitive Domain. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Corwin.
2. Badgett, John L., and Edwin P. Christmann, Department of Secondary Education (2009). Designing Middle and High School Instruction and Assessment: Using the Cognitive Domain. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Corwin Press.
3. Bouchat, R.R., Department of Mathematics (2010) "Free Resolutions of Some Edge Ideals of Simple Graphs", Journal of Commutative Algebra, 2(1).
In this paper, the structure of the minimal free resolutions associated to a class of squarefree monomial ideals is studied by using the one-to-one correspondence between squarefree quadratic monomial ideals and the set of all simple graphs. By using the graphical structure of a tree, a comprehensive description of the Betti numbers associated to the corresponding edge ideal along with an implementation of this method in SAGE is provided. Additionally, for specific subclasses of trees, explicit formulas are given for the projective dimension and the Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity corresponding to the associated edge ideals.
4. Christmann, Edwin P., and John L. Badgett, Department of Secondary Education (2009). Interpreting Assessment Data: Statistical Techniques You can use. Arlington, Va.: NSTA Press.
5. Crothers, L. M., & Kolbert, J. B., Department of Counseling and Development (2010). Teachers’ management of student bullying in the classroom. In S. R., Jimerson, S. M., Swearer, S. M., & D. L. Espelage (Eds.). Handbook of bullying in schools: An international perspective (pp. 535-546). New York: Routledge.
6. Crothers, L., Kanyongo, G. Y., Kolbert, J. B., Lipinski, J., Kachmar, S. P., & Koch, G. D., Department of Counseling and Development (In press) Department of Counseling and Development. Job stress and locus of control in teachers: Comparisons between a United States’ and Zimbabwean Sample. International Review of Education.
7. Crothers, L., Schreiber, J. B., Field, J., & Kolbert, J. B., Department of Counseling and Development (2009). Development and measurements through confirmatory factor analysis of the Young Adult Social Behavior Scale (YASB): An assessment of relational aggression in adolescence and young adulthood. The Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment, 27, 17-28. DOI: 10.1177/0734282908319664
8. Crothers, L. M., Field, J. E., Kolbert, J. B., Lipinski, J., Kanyongo, G. Y., Kachmar, S. P., & Koch, G., Department of Counseling and Development (2009). A new look at teachers’ job stress and locus of control using a multidimensional measure of stress. The School Psychologist, 63, 11-15.
9. DiMarco, D., Department of English (2011). “Going Wendigo: The Emergence of the Iconic Monster in Margaret Atwood’s Oryx and Crake and Antonia Bird’s Ravenous”, College Literature. (accepted, to be published in October 2011).
10. Field, J., Kolbert, Jered. Crothers, L. M., Hughes, T. L. (Eds.), Department of Counseling and Development (2009). Understanding Girl Bullying and What To Do About It. Corwin Press.
11. Hadley, S. (Ed.), Department of Music (2010). Qualitative Inquiries in Music Therapy: A Monograph Series, Vol. 5. Gilsum, NH: Barcelona Publishers.
Abstract: The studies in this volume of QIMT included two studies using modified grounded theory analyses: the first examining focus group interviews conducted with grieving adolescents receiving music therapy in a school setting; and the second exploring the experiences of music therapists working with adults experiencing pain. The third study utilizes a phenomenologically informed naturalistic inquiry to examine the clinical-musical responses of Nordoff-Robbins music therapists while improvising with clients in order to examine what was going on in the therapist’s consciousness moment-to-moment. The final two studies in this volume also utilize naturalistic inquiry as the methodological approach: the penultimate examining the relationship between lyrics and music in improvised songs that were created in the context of Nordoff-Robbins music therapy sessions with a woman who sought out music therapy as a result of being diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma; the last exploring the first Nordoff-Robbins music therapy sessions that were provided for a parent-child dyad in which the parent was an active participant.
12. Kolbert, J. B., Field, J. E., Crothers, L. M., & Schreiber, J., Department of Counseling and Development (2010). Femininity and depression mediated by social and relational aggression in late adolescence. Journal of School Violence, 9. 289-302. DOI: 10.1080/15388220.2010.483181
13. Miller, M., Nendel, J., Department of Physical Education (2010). Service-Learning in Physical Education and Related Professions: A Global Perspective. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc.
14. Yamamoto, J., Leight, J. (Eds.), Department of Secondary Education(2010). Technology Leadership in Teacher Education: Integrated Solutions and Experiences. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
15. Yamamoto, J., Kush, J.C., Lombard, R., Hertzog, C.J. (Eds.) Department of Secondary Education (2010) Technology Implementation and Teacher Education: Reflective Models. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.