The Wonderful Music of Oz
SRU Special Events and Alumni Engagement invite you to join us for this special evening at Heinz Hall. 6 p.m. tour, 7 p.m. Q & A, 8 p.m. show
Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Heinz Hall as Conductor Lawrence Loh, the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, three bewitching vocalists and the CMU Drama Singers explore all things Oz! Showstoppers from “The Wizard of Oz,” “The Wiz,” “Wicked” and Oz-inspired pop hits. A tour of the beautiful Heinz Hall is included in the price.
Prices include a seat in Family Circle, Heinz Hall tour and Q & A session.
• $55 adult price with bus transportation.
• $40 adult price without bus transportation.
• $45 student and child with bus transportation.
• $30 student and child without bus transportation.
*SRU student with bus transportation $25
SRU students should ask about additional savings.
• Bus departs from the Alumni House at 4:30 p.m.
It is suggested that attendees bring a bagged dinner. Bottled water will be provided.
• Bus returns to SRU at approximately 11:15 p.m.
Refunds will not be issued unless trip is canceled.
Tickets are not available online.
Call 724.738.2616 to reserve with a credit card or use order form.
Tickets typically sell-out so order early!