Skip to main content

 Bill Payment Information 



PAYMENT OF FEES: For online payments, pay through MySRU. For step-by-step instructions on how to pay through MySRU, click How to Pay Your Bill Online in MySRU.
By accepting admission to the University, the student has agreed to pay the fees and charges assessed by the University.  Invoices must be paid in full by the due date printed on the billing statement. No student shall enroll in classes, graduate from the University or receive transcripts of coursework taken while at the University until all fees have been paid.  Unpaid bills will be referred to the Office of the Attorney General in Harrisburg, PA, and collection agencies may be utilized.

PAYMENT: Payments can be made by cash, check, or money order. 
Mailing address is:

Office of Student Accounts
1 Morrow Way, 104 Old Main
Slippery Rock, PA 16057

Cash will be accepted in the Office of Student Accounts.  Make checks payable to Slippery Rock University or SRU. 

SCHOLARSHIPS, GRANTS, LOANS: The financial aid listed on your billing statement is tentative and is subject to change based upon eligibility requirements and enrollment status. If you are receiving a private grant, it will not be reflected as a credit on your account until the funds are actually received by the Office of Student Accounts. If you are borrowing a Federal Staffed Loan or a Federal Perkins Loan, you have the right to cancel the loans if you choose.  To cancel the Stafford Loan, notify the Office of Student Accounts.  To cancel the Perkins Loan, contact the Office of Financial Aid.