SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY-BUSINESS RENTALS ONLY
Grove City Office: 724-748-7007, Option 4
WHICH IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU…
renting from Enterprise or personal/state vehicle
- USE THE TRIP OPTIMIZER LINK TO FIND THE MOST ECONOMICAL MEANS OF VEHICLE TRAVEL
- RENTAL DAYS - All rentals are based on a 24-hour day
- DELIVERY HOURS – The Grove City location, will deliver to the SRU campus Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. It is extremely important that when using the e-link to set up a reservation for delivery it is at least two weeks in advance. If you need to set up a delivery prior to the two week deadline, please do not hesitate to contact the branch directly @ 724-748-7007, option 4.
- QUICK START OPTION – If it is necessary to pick up a vehicle on Saturday to leave early on Sunday or Monday, there is a $15 quick start fee option for each day extra you have the vehicle. The regular daily charges will start when you are driving the vehicle as does the coverage. (Please note if you are unable to pick up the vehicle on Saturday at our location and would like the branch to deliver the vehicle on Friday, the quick start fee applies for that day as well. The traveler will need to consider the correct amount of days in the calculation on the trip optimizer. The $15 quick start daily fee will need to be added to the total cost of the rental.)
- MILEAGE CAP – All corporate rentals have unlimited mileage.
NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT RENTING A CAR WITH ENTERPRISE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU… PLEASE FOLLOW THESE EASY TO UNDERSTAND PROCEDURES FOR ENTERPRISE RENTALS!
- Prepare travel request and obtain appropriate approvals. Forward to Accounts Payable at least TWO WEEKS prior to departure.
- Call Enterprise in Grove City (724-748-7007, option 4) for rental arrangements or use the attached e-link approximately TWO WEEKS prior to departure. Our corporate rental contract number is L400156. Enterprise will coordinate vehicle delivery and return with traveler. (Enterprise Grove City can make rental arrangements with other locations for your convenience; however the Grove City location is the only location that offers delivery to campus.)
- When approved, a copy of the travel request is returned to the department. Call Enterprise with Travel Request Number (TRA#). Rental expense will be paid from approved travel funds. Gasoline purchases with receipts should be included on Travel Expense Voucher for reimbursement.
- SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEE RENTAL RETURN NOTICE
You must call the Grove City Enterprise, 724-748-7007, option 4, to notify us that you are finished using the vehicle so we can properly stop charges, otherwise you will be charged until the Grove City Enterprise is contacted. It is the renter’s responsibility to contact the branch during our hours of operation. (Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm and Sat 9 am - noon)
Enterprise cars returned to campus are to be parked in the SRU police station parking lot and keys are to be returned in the Enterprise lock box only.
Any vehicle returned to the university police lot after scheduled delivery hours Friday (5pm) or on Saturday and Sunday will be charged thru the following Monday. It remains the renter’s responsibility on Monday to notify an Enterprise employee that the vehicle is available for pick up.
The renter has the option to return the vehicle directly to the Grove City Enterprise branch to stop charges immediately upon the return of the vehicle. There is an onsite lock box for the keys for your convenience.
We always want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with our customer service, if you have any questions or feedback - please call us at 724-748-7007 (option 4 will reach the branch employees directly)
- RESERVATIONS - Due to the vast variety of makes and models, reservations are made by size class only (not specific makes/models/colors). You can make a reservation by calling the branch directly at 724-748-7007, option 4 or using the attached e-link.
- OPTIONAL COVERAGES – Daily rental rates include collision damage waiver and supplemental liability protection for qualified business rental use only. Optional coverage available for all other rental situations.
- FUEL - If the fuel is not replaced to the same level in the vehicle when the rental begins, there will be a re-fueling charge.
LARGE (12-15) PASSENGER VANS - 12 & 15 passenger vans cannot be operated in Canada. All authorized drivers on 12 or 15 passenger vans must be 25 years of age or older, no exceptions. 48-hour notice must be given to cancel a 12 or 15 passenger van reservation; otherwise, a one (1) day rental (minimum) will be assessed
SPECIALTY VEHICLE AVAILABILITY - Due to the limited quantity of sport utility, minivan, luxury, and 12 & 15 passenger vans, we unfortunately cannot guarantee availability of these vehicles without contacting the local branch directly to set up your reservation.
- MINIMUM AGE TO RENT - Renters and any additional drivers must be 21 years of age or older. (Please see requirements for 12 and 15 passenger van rentals.)
- ADDITIONAL DRIVER FEE - There is no charge for additional drivers.