The Office of Campus Recreation offers leadership opportunities through student employment and academic practicum's and internships to over 125 students each semester. The hiring of student employees is based upon vacancies available in each area of employment; Aquatic Center, Climbing Wall, Fitness Center, Group Exercise Classes, Intramural Sports and Welcome Center. Students interested in working with Campus Recreation should contact the coordinator in the respective area. Initiating the SRU clearance process prior to start of employment is required. Pennsylvania clearances are required for employment.
- Aquatic Center Lifeguards: Jim Yeamans, Assistant Director of Aquatics/Safety Certifications, 724.738.4516, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Climbing Wall Belayers: Andy Loue, Assistant Director of Facility Operations/Outdoor Adventures, 724.738.2883, email@example.com
- Fitness Center Exercise Specialists: Ryan Stack, Assistant Director of Wellness/RWFC, 724.738.2924, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Fitness Instructors: Ryan Stack, Assistant Director of Wellness/RWFC, 724.738.2924, email@example.com
- Intramural Sports Supervisors & Officials: Matt Lobaugh, Assistant Director of Recreational Sports, 724.738.4875, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome Center Facility Supervisors & Monitors: Andy Loue, Assistant Director of Facility Operations/Outdoor Adventures, 724.738.2883, email@example.com
Welcome Center Attendant Employment Information Session. Must preregister to attend session at Employment Information Session Registration