SRU announces new appointments, assignments
SLIPPERY ROCK, Pa. - The Office of Human Resources at Slippery Rock University announces the following appointments and reassignments:
• Michelle Houston has been reassigned as administrative assistant 1 in the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs effective May 26;
• Joyce Basham reassigned to environmental health and safety department effective May 16;
• Charlene Winslow reassigned as management technician to student health services effective June 8;
• Cathy Howryla assigned to the Office of Human Resources effective May 11 through Aug. 7;
• Stacy Bluedorn promoted to clerk typist 3 in the Office of Admissions effective May 12;
• Kimberly Saunders promoted to management technician in the Office of Financial Aid effective May 8;
• Adam Vastano and Vincent Papley, effective June 1 and Jessica Schmelzer, effective June 12, temporary laborers;
• Greta Dailey, Brock Danneker, Tim Papley, Jake Ruziecki, Ryan Stoner, semi-skilled laborers, effective May 8;
• Ben Updegrave, Benjamin White and Max Zimmerman, semi-skilled laborers, effective May 8.
• Tanya Turner, clerk typist 2 in the nursing department effective June 1.
• Michele Orr, clerk typist 2 (nine-month) in the School of Business effective Aug. 10;
• Jerry McCombs, assistant director of graduate admissions, effective June 2; and
• Julie Cogley, clerk typist 2 in institutional research and Bailey Library effective June 1.
MEDIA CONTACT: Karl Schwab | 724.738.2199 | email@example.com